Friday, July 29, 2011

It's Here!!!

Ladies-
Remember i mentioned that my darling hubby bought me an Alexander Wang Rocco bag for my birthday...well it has arrived! This is a bag that i feel in love with at first sight...really. I saw this bag in Feb and fell instantly in love, too bad it happened to be on the day i was shopping in Barneys for my hubby's bday gift...lol. I instantly came home and told him of the most glorious bag that i had to have. Well he remembered (and i am sure it had nothing to do with the ipod picture that my daughter had of the bag to show him at any given time...)

Check it out and let me know your thoughts....Do you have anything that instantly fell in love with????


Alexander Wang Rocco (handbag)

The bag is heavy...even when it's empty!

Shoes (BCBG)

4 comments:

  1. That's a pretty good investment - a quality bag that never goes out of style and your woman.

    EAK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eva- you are correct, it is a quality bag that i will have FOREVER!!!! I love it and since it's not real trendy, i can wear it with anything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's perfection, you lucky lady :) Hope your week is off to a great start! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. @alt wife...i am very lucky! I am smiling as we speak! hope you are enjoying your week as well.

    ReplyDelete