Sunday, July 17, 2011

Birthday Fun!

This past Friday i celebrated my birthday with family and friends. I am usually one to keep my birthday very ...i mean very low key. But my daughter decided to plan something special for me! It was such a great weekend...i have to admit i have such wonderful friends and a great family!!! Friday (my actual birthday) my daughter took me to the movies to se Harry Potter with my nephew. (there is history behind this...my nephew is 17.... about to turn 18 and go off to college ad this has been the 1 thing that the 3 of us have done ...just us three for the past 12 yrs of Harry Potter) so this was very special that they still wanted to do do it...just us 3! Then it was off for dinner...I didn't pay for a thing...between my nephew and daughter they took care of EVERYTHING!!!! It was great! Secondly the next day...i met up with my Bestie and we saw Jennifer Hudson perform at an outdoor venue...with Champagne and oreo rice krispie treats..yes you heard me right..oreo. I don't eat sugar..but i made and exception for that...YUM! It was also great because my mother joined in the festivities. Finally today, my Mr. Big surprised me with a purse i have dying for..the Rocco alexander wang bag in black of course! (pictures to come soon) Which made for the finale of brunch with an old friend and a dozen and a half of roses! Not bad for a birthday i say...





Oh and by the way i bought a bag for myself...as a present to me! The miu miu top handle bag in off white...take a look.


6 comments:

  1. love the white on white!
    this is great!
    i hope you'll come by and see my posts about my journey through spain and my first look since returning to the states!

    -COSMICaroline
    www.COSMICaroline.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your white dress! i love maxi dresses!
    http://thecolorbox.blogspot.com/
    margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday! Mine was the 20th. Gotta love summer bdays, right?

    And I just love your bag. It's fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, this is very nice,
    I like it!

    Henar ♥
    ...OH MY VOGUE !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies...I was a little leery of buying a white buy..but i must say, I love it!!!! It is classic, i just can't wear it everyday....

    ReplyDelete