Saturday, June 11, 2011

Shoes anyone????

Did i says shoes? Well of course i did...if you have been following me, then you can tell i have a LOVE for shoes!!! I feel that some days you may feel a little bloated...but not my feet.... a little sad...but not my feet....a little heavier...but not my feet! Get where i am going here....
Sometimes when you clothes shop things don't always go as planned...due to how you are feeling. Well guess what i feel your feet never change (unless you are shopping at the end of the day...bad idea). Any who...i have been having days like that so i decided to shoe shop...my feet haven't changed size (i think..lol) A girls has got to have her confidence in some way...so until my new pilates class begins...shoes it is! Tell me what you think....

Shoes (Jessica Simpson)

Shoes (Steve Madden)

No comments:

Post a Comment